"Personal information" is information related to an individual such as name, birthday, address, and other information that can identify the specific individual that is cleary stated in Private Information Protection Law.
II. ABOUT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION OUR COMPANY COLLECT
- Our Company may collect personal information of users such as user's mobile information, usage record, transaction, Wallet's address etc.
- In order to give the satisfaction to the needs of a specific service by collecting user's name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- The user shall confirm that the Wallet password, private key, backup key, etc. are not stored or synchronized by our server.
- When linked in to Dapps, the personal information is collected and archived by Dapps developed by third party.
III. DATA COLLECTION METHOD
- It collects what the user inputs when sending feedback, or what Our Company provided as additional information when using a specific service.
- While using the application, gather information such as information of user's mobile device and investigation record of GO! WALLET.
- Copy all or part of the transaction record to the block chain.
IV. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The purpose of why Our Company collect and use personal information is as following,
- Regarding information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., remittance information, used Dapps and the price of those used in order to allow users to browse and modify their registered information and view usage status to display information.
- To use the e-mail address to notify or contact users, to contact the user as necessary, the purpose of using contact information such as name and address.
- In order to make it easy for users to enter data, we display the information registered in our company on the input screen, or transfer it to other services etc., including those provided by partner, according to user's instructions.
- Collect personal information of users and conduct internal audit, data analysis and survey etc. to improve our services
- For example, information such as contents of inquiries and billing charges, information necessary for our company to provide services to users, use of user's service availability, contact information, etc.
- Attached to the above purpose of use
V. PROVISIONING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTY
Our Company will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent of the user except in the following cases. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- When there is agreement of the user himself or herself.
- Within the scope necessary for achieving our purpose of use, when Our Company entrust all or part of the handling of personal information.
- When personal information is provided as a result of mergers or other reasons inheriting the projects.
- When there is a danger to the life, body, property etc. of other users or third party and difficult to obtain consent of the user himself or herself.
- Where disclosure is requested by an effective order of a public institution based on laws and ordinances.
VI. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When Our Company are requested to disclose personal information, to correct, add or delete contents of personal information based on personal information protection law, we will disclose it to himself or herself without delay. Moreover, for disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if it was decided not to disclose it, we will notify you so without delay.
- When there are risks of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third parties.
- If there are risks of seriously hindering the proper implementation of our Company's business.
- In case of violating other laws and regulations.
In principle notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
The contents of this Policy can be changed without notifying the user except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
- Please be careful selecting and using Dapps developed by third parties to protect your personal information. Our company are not responsible for any privacy obligations of Dapps developed by third parties.
IX. CONTACT US